Whenever possible, please support your local independent bookstores directly, either in-person or online. If your local store doesn't have online ordering, consider shopping through Bookshop.org, an online alternative to the "Big A," dedicated to supporting, promoting, and partnering with independent booksellers. Profits from every purchase on their site are donated to over 1,600 indie bookstores throughout the US, UK, and Spain. (Digital gift cards also available!)
The following books are not currently available through Bookshop.org but may be available directly through the authors' websites or other online retailers.
- Between Naturalism and Expressionism, by Dr. L. J. I. Ewals; translated by Leonardus Stal
- Emoji Cross Stitch (book & kit) by John Lohman and Rhys Turton
- The Dread Lions of Rufiji (Book 1 of the Sons of the Serengeti series) by Charles Challis
* All books listed above have either been published traditionally through major publishing houses or smaller subsidiary presses; others have been self-published directly by the author or through a hybrid press. I have worked with many other authors whose projects are not yet listed because they are still in the process of finalizing their manuscripts with subsequent stages of editing or proofreading, or they are currently submitting to agents and publishers to seek a traditional publishing deal. To learn more about the different types of editing required to complete a book manuscript or the steps necessary for either self- or traditional publishing, please check out my Rates & Services or Writer Resources pages.
PostScripts Editing Clients
- becker&mayer!: A division of Quarto publishing, creating innovative books for adults and engaging books and toy products for children.
- Blankets for Cancer: Nonprofit organization providing support and resources for families dealing with pediatric cancer
- Cultivate Insights: Research consultancy focused 100% on serving businesses that make and/or sell plant- and cell-based meats, cruelty-free products, and other sustainable goods. Projects: Plant-Based Buyers and Their Favorite Brands
- MF Dondelinger: Conceptual Artist; founder of Finder's Keepers Project.
- Kerf International: Artists' collective exhibits in Seattle, WA.
- Girl Friday Productions: Taming publishing's wild west since 2006 with complete book-publishing services
- Holland America Line: Seattle-based travel company offering cruise-ship vacations to destinations all around the world.
- Mountaineers Books: An independent nonprofit publisher since 1960, specializing in recreation, lifestyle, and conservation books
- Northwest Animal Rights Network: Seattle-based animal rights organization dedicated to ending the exploitation of animals by raising awareness of animal suffering in the food, entertainment, experimentation, and fashion industries since 1986.
- Paradigm Communications Group: Publisher of Alaska Beyond and Horizon Edition in-flight magazines.
- Phippen Consulting, LLC: Strategic consulting for hospitals, nonprofits, colleges, and state agencies related to workforce planning.
- Reedsy: Online platform dedicated to connecting authors and publishers with talented professionals, powerful tools, and free educational content to create and publish quality books.
- Sadie Accounts: Bookkeeping services by Sadie Frederick, specializing in nonprofits and small businesses in Seattle.
- Sound Integrative Health: Naturopathic medical practice of Dr. Adam Rinde, Bellevue, WA.